For many entrepreneurs it is the fear number one; Difficult questions in front of a big audience. What happens if you don’t have an answer? Or even worse, what happens if your answer is negative and makes your company look bad? Yes, that indeed is frightening.
Don’t worry, I got your back.
They key to answering difficult questions is preparation. Prepare your answers and you’ll be shining during the Q&A section. Here’s what you should do:
- Write down all the potential questions you can get
- Write down all the answers to these possible questions
- Write down all the positive aspects about your company
- Blend the positive aspects into your answers.
- Study your answers and rehearse them out loud
Check out the Ultimate Pitch Guide for more information on difficult questions.
Hi! I’m Ralph. I help startups to get funded by designing a persuasive pitch.