What is a startup pitch actually?
A startup pitch is a short presentation about a startup. Mostly this presentation is done to investors, but it could also be done to potential partners or customers.
This presentation usually doesn’t take longer than 2 minutes.
In these 2 minutes it’s your job to:
- Get the attention of an investor
- Introduce the problem you are solving
- Explain how you are solving that problem
- Make the investor excited
- Let the investor know that you are looking for an investment
Do you want to know more? Click below.